Aileron I.T. for IT Professionals
Information Technology is the glue that holds your company together. Different kinds of technology and different components of your business come together to let you communicate with the world, get your product or service out the door, and keep track of everything needed to make this possible.
Your IT department might just be one person (who may not be wearing his or her IT hat full-time), or a few people. While they’re experts about your business and how you use technology, a potential weakness is that they’re experts about only your business and how you use technology. Hardware, software, and services are changing constantly. To stay current or get ahead of these changes is nearly a full-time job itself.
This is why Aileron I.T. is a wise choice to help your existing IT staff. Our full time job is both to keep everything running 24/7, and to be ready for the next big thing. And we have the expertise of doing this for organizations of all sizes, in a variety of industries.
Projects we frequently encounter:
- Microsoft Windows Server (OS, Exchange, SQL) upgrades
- Physical server migration to a virtual environment
- Storage Area Network (SAN) sizing, installation, and migration
- VOIP/IP Telephony solutions, either new installs or fixing an existing setup
- On and off-site backup solutions for servers and workstations
- Secure remote access to your company’s network
When you’re ready to augment your internal IT abilities, call us at (715) 377-0440 or use our contact form and one of our staff will call you back.